Your cart is empty !
24 September > 24 September 2022
For it's 4th participation at Design Miami/Basel, Galerie Armel Soyer will be presenting a neo-classical room from the XXI° century, a period room where all the classical elements of the ceremonial salon will be shown:
- A red marble fireplace, PALAIS by Pierre Gonalons .
After a solo show in Basel in 2012, Pierre Gonalons comes back with new pieces in french marble, which echo to the magnificent of Versaillles and the Louis XIV period.
- The tapestry « Soldats endormis » by Gilles Pernet.
A modern jacquard tapestry where contemporary photography and renaissance painting meet.
- A sculptural bench « Seating #13 » and Panels from the russian artist Denis Milovanonv presented for the first time by the gallery.
Inspired by the culture of North Russia, Denis Milovanov sculpts oaks lying by storms. His pieces are abstract, brutal, totemic.
- A shelf in stainless steel « Inverted Bulgy » by Ifeanyi Oganwu. With his fluid and powerful design, Ifeanyi is part of the actual exhibtion at the Vitra Design Museum, Making Africa.
- A new mirror « Mercure » by Mathias Kiss, emblematic of his work on the fold and deformation of rigids materials.
Mercure was created on the occasion of the AIR MUSEUM Exhibition at palais des beaux arts museum, in collaboration with the french band AIR.
Contemporary creations, all of these pieces interact, converse together and by doing so, propose a reinterpretation of a classical salon.
16-21 June 2015
Stand G38,Hall I Süd - Messeplatz, Basel